From Awesome Bouncers
INFLATABLE SAFETY RULES
- DO NOT enter inflatable unless a parent, guardian, or Awesome Bouncers attendant is on duty! Follow operator instructions at all time.
- Remove all sharp and pointed objects before entering
- Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and jewelry before entering the inflatable.
- No food, gum, drinks, pets, or sprays inside unit.
- No tumbling, flipping. wrestling, chasing, or piling on others.
- No rough play inside inflatable units.
- No unevenly matched users. ONLY Adults with Adults and Children with Children.
- Do not enter inflatable if you are pregnant or have any physical problems.
- Do not play near the entrance or exit. Do not jump against, climb, or play near the sides or walls.
- If weather conditions get bad, or if the inflatable begins to deflate, stop playing, REMAIN CALM, and carefully exit the inflatable.
- DO NOT use inflatables during inclement weather. (Rain, Hale, or when winds exceed 20mph)
- Only one rider sliding down the inflatable at one time.
- Inflatable Slides: Correct sliding method is seated, feet in front of you. Do Not slide head first / Slip n Slides: Correct sliding method is on your stomach, hands in front of you.
Awesome Bouncers & Party Rentals strives to offer the very best for all Long Island customers in bouncers, inflatable bouncers, bounce house combos, water slides, obstacle courses, tables and chairs. Serving all party events in both Suffolk County and Nassau County, including: birthday parties, communion parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, graduation parties, block parties, fundraisers, school and day care events, grand openings, office parties, carnivals, and more! We have one the largest selection of inflatable bouncers on Long Island! Call Today to make your party AWESOME!